Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ay Up hang UP

I had a pleasureable ride home as I often do. Its dry, slightly cloudy and part of my route is waterside. Water is so calming.

On the street near home I found my flatmate by the roadside, seemingly surprised. Apparently I shone like a motorbike its impossible to see who or what is behind my lights. My good not so old Ay Ups.

I still wish they have an additional setting to flash maybe just 1 light instead of both at the same time. I just feel using the normal flashing lights at sunset is an overkill, I mean it can save me mounting another smaller flashing thing, right? I just dont have any more space on the handlebars. Its also blinding to pedestrians so I usually dont use them on shared paths unless its too dark.

And I also think the lights are so bright no one can see my right hand sticking out to turn right. I even had lumi bands on my wrist once and the car at the roundabout just kept going.

And I am annoyed how the coating got scratched off by the brick wall when my bike fell down.

No comments: